- The Tenant shall use all devices within the property very carefully and obey safety regulations at all times.
- Valuable items and large amounts of cash must not be left unattended at the property.
- Exceeding the number of occupants listed within the occupation list will results in eviction from the property.
- The property and all its contents (oven, fridge etc.) including pots and pans have been delivered clean, fit for purpose and in good working order. They should be left in the same condition as they were found. Failure to do so will result in charges deducted from the security deposit.
- Any damage or maintenance issues at the property must be reported to the Lessor or his representative immediately. This also includes technical problems. Do not attempt to solve technical problems yourself.
- Some cupboards within the property may be locked. Do not try to open them; they contain private property of the Lessor.
- For safety purposes please keep doors and windows closed during the night.
- Ensure doors and windows are securely locked during your absence.
- Please act responsibly when using water and do not leave the taps running unnecessarily.
- Please do not deposit toilet paper and sanitary items into the toilet - use the bins instead. Damage caused due to blockage will result in charges to cover the cost of clearing the blockage.
- Keep the doors and windows closed while running the air-conditioner and please shut down the devices in your absence.
- Please hand over the remote control of all electronic devices to the persons in charge when you check-out.
- Do not sit on the seats while you are wet or while wearing suntan lotion.
- Towels within the property are for inside use only. They must not be used at the swimming pool or beach.
- Do not change the furniture arrangements. You must not exchange inside furniture with outside furniture.
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed within the property. Please obey this rule for your own health safety and to avoid fire hazard.
- It is not permitted to bring any flammable, explosive or illegal substances to the property.
- Pets are not allowed. Do not bring any street animals to the property or feed stray animals.
- The barbeque may only be used in the designated area. Please clean after use.
- Please be considerate of neighbours. Noise should be curtailed especially between the hours of 10:00pm and 8:30am. Please ensure that your children understand this requirement.
- Suntan preparations and body sweat etc. will increase the requirement for disinfection chemicals within the swimming water, therefore, please always shower before entering the pool. Do not enter the pool with shoes, sandals, slipper or dirty feet, and do not let your children urinate in the pool. Such precautions will lessen the possibility of common infections which may be adversely affect the enjoyment of your holiday.
- The swimming pool is maintained daily and disinfected early in the morning. To guarantee correct dispersal of the chemicals in the water, the pool must only be used between 9:00am and 8:00pm.
- The immediate area surrounding the swimming pool is slippery when wet so, please do not run in the vicinity of the pool.
- Do not use any glass, porcelain tableware or similar material near the pool area.
- The kitchen waste has to be disposed in the big waste bins outside the property and the lid of the waste bins should kept closed.
- Kindly inform the caretaker of the property if you intend to hold a party or celebration during your stay.
- The Tenant is responsible for any lewd or offensive behaviour during your stay which may result in prosecution by local authorities. Please be aware of the right of other tenants to enjoy their holiday and work toward preserving a happy ambiance for all.
The Tenant must strictly follow above rules and any default shall be considered breach of agreement. During the period of tenancy the tenant is jointly responsible for any accidents or damages caused by neglect of his co-occupants
When Tenant rent a property by Turquoise Villa Holidays, Tenant understood clearly and completely the above mentioned articles and hereby accept and agree.